Saturday 10 August 2013

End of the 5 day challenge

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the lack of posting this week I've been a bit busy getting organised for my holiday and teacher training 

So id like to start by saying that I finished the 5 day challenge and my god I feel great...I lost 3 pounds and tighted up everywhere and if I'm not mistaken I can actually see abs starting to show...wahoo!! 

My mum also followed the plan and lost 4 pounds which is amazing, she said she didn't feel hungry at all and had more energy throughout the week which is great 

What a result...so if you did it let me know how you felt?! Also if maybe you were a bit skeptical about it why not give it a go this week? It's only 5 days and we got great results :) 

I'm in a great mind set now and will hopefully shred a bit more fat by the time I go on holiday in 9 days :) 


Lots of hardwork and dedication 

No comments:

Post a Comment