Thursday 1 August 2013

Chunky monkey protein smoothie

I've been wanting to try this for a while, and when i thought about it i though ah a good name would be chunky monkey....the truth is it isn't that chunky but i liked the name so i decided to keep it :)

So the reason i'm blogging during the day is because i have a day off and my dad has my car so i'm tied to the house. So here is the recipe...


It is so easy to do and again a really cheap recipe

  • 200 ml of almond milk - £0.20
  • Protein powder - £0.50 (would be cheaper if you bought your protein in bulk)
  • 1 banana - 11p
Total cost: 81p ... NICE!!

and this is how yummy it looks...


Delicious!

Do you like the pretty wallpaper? Thats in our summer house, so much prettier than our kitchen!

So anyway this is super nice, super clean and super cheap! why not try it?

I'm think next time i make it i'm going to double up the protein but one scoop banana and one scoop cookies and cream...i think this will be amazing!

Anyway enjoy! and let me no if there is anything you want me to try and make healthy and clean? or any ideas you want me to blog about?

Lots of hardwork and dedication






No comments:

Post a Comment