Wednesday 31 July 2013

Ouch my head hurts

Recently i've been told so many things to do with nutrition my head truly hurts. Everything i'm being told contradicts what someone else has said. I just started reading this lean gains thing that my uncle has done and he got amazing results from it but my god it was so confusing i'm not sure i even make sense of it...

So here are some of the contradictions i've been told lately

Eat every three hours to keep your metabolism up, no you don't need to eat that often, don't eat carbs, you have to eat carbs, you shouldn't eat carbs after breakfast, drink protein shakes, protein shakes are bad for you, eat lots of fruit and veg, fruit is bad for you it makes you store fat...

OMG THE LIST GOES ON!! and my head really hurts!

but the thing is all these people are on different diets and while they are just sharing what has worked for them you don't have to listen to everone because what works for one person might not work for another. Find something that works for you. I like to take bits and pieces that i find that work for me and create my own diet plans, i love experimenting with food and i don't like cutting things out all together. I may not eat cake and chocolate every day but if i want it i will eat it, i don't deprive myself I have just learnt to eat in moderation! 

So I don't know what the truth is about this whole nutrition business but here are some things that work for me


It's all about trial and error, finding what fuels you to workout but cuts you enough to see a difference, you don't want to Undo all of your efforts in the gym with a bad diet...well you might want to and that's cool some people go to the gym so that they can eat crap and not get fatter...but think of your insides too!

So if you need something to start you off why not join me on my 5 day challenge starting next Monday? I posted it a couple of days ago but don't worry I'll be posting about it again on Sunday! 

Add me on instagram @myfatscrying and tag me in some pics :) 

Lots of hardwork and dedication 

Ps my head truly hurts after thinking about this post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment