Tuesday 18 June 2013

Some cleanspiration for ya'll

Good afternoon,


So starting a new week in the gym (yesterday), I decided that i really needed to focus on my eating...i workout twice a day and BEAST MODE when i'm there, so the reason i still have wobbly thighs a lil muffin top and a bit of a belly pooch is all down to my diet.

So i promised myself that this week would be a clean week - apart from sunday as i have a family BBQ so sunday is my cheat day...It's okay to have a cheat day you just don't need to go mad :)

So yesterday i made pasta sauce from stretch...i made the recipe up but it was so easy and fairly obvious...I just never though about what was in my food until i made myself read the labels...wheres as if i make it myself i know every ingredient that is going into my body

My Lunch - Home made tomato, pepper and basil pasta sauce



  • 1 organic tomato (i know there is two in the picture)
  • Half a pepper
  • 3 fresh basil leaves
I literally chopped up the ingredients and dry fried them!

I've never really used organic ingredients before but OMG the colour of the inside of the tomato was soooo pretty. I had the sauce with 50g of whole wheat pasta and a handful of baby spinach. There was so much there and i felt full after which is a strange feeling for me because i am always hungry and i eat a lot! 

Have a go at making it, it was so nice and the whole meal was 253 calories :) 

Lots of hard work and dedication

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment